NJ License # 40QA00720800
Steve received his Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science in Physical Therapy from Boston University’s Sargent College of Allied Health Professions in 1995 & 1997, respectively. After several years of practice, he furthered his education and obtained his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Boston University in 2005. He has received the prestigious Certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy of the Spine and Extremities by the McKenzie Institute. He is a Credentialed Clinical Education Instructor through the American Physical Therapy Association. Steve has advanced certifications as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and a Certified Youth Sports Coach from the National Youth Sports Coaches Association (NYSCA).
Dr. Friedeman also has been a:
- Member, Advisory council of the New Jersey Chapter of the NSCA
- National Educator of Strength & Conditioning for the NSCA & HealthSouth Corporation
- Medical Director, AVP Pro Beach Volleyball Open, Jersey Shore
- Guest Lecturer, Exercise Science Program, Rowan University
- Organizer, Physical Therapy Community Events for races, basketball tournaments and health expositions.
- Dr. Friedeman is currently a Clinical Director and Physical Therapist at ProCare Rehabilitation, LLC. He takes pride in developing a comprehensive, efficient and effective treatment plan for each of his clients while maintaining the utmost respect for each individual’s needs and goals.
In his spare time, Steve spends time with his wife and children, is an avid softball player, plays golf, and works out. He has coached youth sports, including baseball, basketball, soccer and football.